WhiteSource is pushing industry boundaries and is looking for energetic self-starters to join.
Are you ready to become part of our team? email us at: email@example.com
Current openings are:
Information Security Officer, Ramat-Gan
WhiteSource, the leading provider of Open Source management solutions, is seeking for a Skilled Security officer to analyze software designs and implementations from a security perspective, and identify and resolve security issues. This role requires the appropriate security analysis, defenses and countermeasures at each phase of the software development lifecycle, to result in robust and reliable software.
- Implement, test and operate advanced software security techniques
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources
- Perform on-going security testing and periodic audits
- Troubleshoot issues that arise
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations
- Provide engineering designs for new software solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Create and maintain technical documentation and reports
- Consult team members on secure practices
- Represent the company in various security related forums
- +3 years of experience in information technology or related field in a software company- Must
- Start-up experience- big advantage
- Hands-on experience as a security practitioner, penetration testing/research
- Experience architecting solutions with a concentrated focus on security, performance, scalability, and reliability
- Detailed technical knowledge of techniques, standards and state-of-the art capabilities for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and remediation
- Adequate knowledge of web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Interest in all aspects of security research and development
- Great communication skills (with both technical and non-technical resources)
- Experience working with R&D and other teams
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills with a strong research and troubleshooting abilities
- Able to think and act quickly under pressure and to communicate effectively
Java Full-Stack Developer, Ramat-Gan and Boston
WhiteSource, the leading provider of Open Source management solutions, is seeking a brilliant and independent java developer who can take part in the design and implementation of a fully featured hosted service, and work closely with development and technical staff.
We are looking for an excellent core Java developer with strong programming and analytic skills. This position is a great opportunity to grow together with the company. It has the potential to be a wonderful learning and growing experience.
- BA/BSc in computer science.
- At least 3 years of java programming experience- Must.
- Building and deploying apps on Amazon AWS.
- Experience in MySQL- Must.
- Experience with both server and web UI development- Must.
- Experience using Git / GitHub- Must.
- Advantage – working knowledge of Spring, Maven, MongoDB, JBoss, Jetty, Hibernate, GWT, IntelliJ IDEA.
- Previous experience with SaaS development.
- Fluency in English.
- Team player, Get-it-done attitude and quick learner.
Outbound Marketing Campaign Manager, Ramat-Gan
WhiteSource is a successful, rapidly growing startup. We offer a disruptive cyber security solution to software development and security executives and are looking for creative marketing pros to join our team.
We’re looking for an Outbound Marketing Campaign Manager who will be responsible for designing and executing innovative demand generation marketing campaigns.
This position requires creativity and the ability to shape raw information into tangible values. You’ll be responsible for creating impactful messaging for targeted audiences across specific verticals and translating this into effective marketing campaigns.
Qualified candidates will be able to research different verticals or business niches to find the right marketing message, create engaging targeted content, generate relevant leads and manage email marketing campaigns to generate leads.
- Define campaign objectives, target audiences, and marketing messages.
- Create marketing assets including emails, collateral, social media, webinar presentations, landing pages, blog posts, etc.
- Ongoing project management of the design & execution of campaigns including timelines, ROI/results, changes/improvements and meeting campaign goals.
- Analyze and segment customer data to help define prospect and customer with high engagement and revenue growth potential.
Desired Skills and Experience
- English as a mother tongue.
- Excellent communications skills – written and verbal with high attention to details.
- Strong analytical skills – know how to interpret and find meaning from data.
- Highly organized and comfortable planning your own workload.
- BA/BS degree.
Marketing Operations Specialist, Ramat Gan
The Marketing Operations Specialist’s role is to automate marketing processes to increase efficiency and also analyze all marketing activities to improve marketing return on investment (MROI) and proactively identify new ways to improve marketing performance.
The ideal candidate is a numbers’ man or woman, driven by metrics with a hacker mindset. This is a great opportunity to join a well-funded, fast-growing cyber security company and gain experience in B2B software marketing.
- Manage all marketing technology tools, including, but not limited to: marketing automation platform (Act-On), CRM (Salesforce) and lead management system.
- Maintain and improve the quality of the marketing database, with tactics such as list segmentation, data enrichment projects to improve targeting, data cleansing, and list loading.
- Own the lead nurturing process.
- Measure the performance of demand generation campaigns across multiple channels, including email, SEO, PPC, social media etc. to maximize marketing return on investment (MROI).
- Benchmark the current demand generation activities, performance and investment against industry best practices to provide recommendations and roadmap for improvements.
- BA/BS in a relevant field.
- Strong analytical skills ability and strong proficiency with Excel.
- +2 years’ experience in marketing operations is preferred. Experience in a B2B or tech company is a benefit.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems and CRM (Act-On, Hubspot, Salesforce etc.) – Major advantage.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, with a desire to improve processes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
WhiteSource is seeking to add a skilled marketing content writer to its team.
The ideal candidate will have professional experience as a writer, editor, and/or content creator, and a genuine love for technology. In this position, you will be required to write weekly blog posts and whitepapers/e-guides, case studies, videos, sales tools and more.
WhiteSource is a cyber security company targeting software development and security executives (CTOs and CSOs), so you will need to research industry trends and understand complex technical topics and write about them in a simplistic fashion. This is a key success factor for this role.
You must be highly organized and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. We are looking for a visionary with great content ideas, and a total pro, ready to change format and tone without missing a beat or deadline and always striving to improve standards.
Conceptualize and write weekly blog posts and provide engaging content (case studies, whitepapers, landing pages, email campaigns, social posts, etc.).
- Develop unique content formats and concepts to produce effective content related activity.
- Monitor the success of delivered content across multiple channels.
- Work closely with the designers, coders, product managers and marketing managers.
***Please add work samples***
- +4 years in content writing experience, preferably in a hi-tech/software company.
- English as a mother tongue. Need to be familiar with American culture.
- Experience in writing a company blog – mus.t
- Quick learner, with a good grasp of technical concepts.
- Familiarity and understanding of SEO best practices – advantage.
If you are interested, please send your CV with a writing sample, preferable a blog post, articles or whitepapers.
Solution Engineer (Presale) United States or Israel
Solution Engineer is the primary technical resource for the field sales force. Solution Engineers are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and solution advocate for our solutions. The Solution Engineer must be able to articulate technology and solution positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to identify all technical and solution-driven issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Driving POCs and technology evaluations with prospects.
- Responsible for planning and delivering of solution demonstrations to at large Enterprises.
- Representing the solution to customers and at events such as conferences & seminars.
- Responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Convey customer requirements to the Product and Management teams.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in selling Enterprise solutions in the Application Security or SDLC/DevOps space.
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery tools (CI Servers, Jenkins, Maven, Docker, Gradle, NPM etc.).
- Strong understanding of the Application Security arena, including buyers’ drivers & actors.
- Familiarity with Open Source Management solutions – huge plus.
- Strong presentation skills. Good internal and external social capabilities.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Ability to work in global, multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must. Additional languages and advantage.
- Experience working in both direct and channel environments.
- Experience working for small organizations/start-ups, in aggressive growth mode- big plus!
Enterprise Sales Executive, United States
We are seeking an experienced and creative individual with a demonstrated track record selling software solution to Fortune 500 companies.
If you’re looking to grow your career at an innovative and well-funded startup that rewards success, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
You must be comfortable selling technical solutions to all levels of a software development organization.
- Expand the company’s market share and contribute to achieving its aggressive sales targets in North America.
- Identify and develop sales opportunities within Enterprise companies.
- Work with the company’s Management team to define and implement our sales & GTM strategy.
- Constantly maintain an updated sales pipeline.
- Experience with security and software development tools.
- Access to decision makers within the (application) security, software development and DevOps areas (CISO, VP Engineering etc.).
- Strong understanding of the application security arena, including buyers’ drivers & actors.
- Hunter and closer DNA.
- Experience working for small organizations/start-ups, in aggressive growth mode.
- Familiarity with Open Source Management solutions – huge plus.
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets consistently.
- Ability to work remotely in global, multi-cultural environment.
WhiteSource, a rapidly growing startup offering disruptive cyber security solution to software development and security executives, is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join our Finance department, located in Ramat-Gan, Israel.
- Record properly all fixed assets and ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner, pay governmental institutions on time
- Issue invoices to customers and ensure payments are received on time
- Record cash receipts, cash spending and make bank movements
- Conduct daily reconciliation of every bank account
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Maintain the petty cash fund
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system and chart of accounts
- Process payroll entries in a timely manner
- Collect travel invoices, filling and processing monthly travel reports
- Aggregate and process salaries
- Act as point of reference for employee payroll-queries
- Accountant type 2 or 3 bookkeeper certification
- 3-4 years of experience as a bookkeeper in international start-up companies
- Experience with private companies
- Experience in working with ERP systems – Priority is an advantage
- Fluent in English – speaking and writing
- Experience working with multiple currencies
- Experience working with Office applications Especially on Excel and Word
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, growth-oriented environment
- Highly organized and reliable with great attention to details