WhiteSource is seeking a skillful Business Development Representative (BDR) to be a part of sales activity in the US, generate qualified leads for WhiteSource products and contribute to growing the sales pipeline. The BDR will work closely with sales to conduct targeted outbound account prospecting.
What will I do?
Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target/Named Accounts and outbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities.
· Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas, as set for the entire team, to ensure territory revenue.
· Interact with prospects through direct phone calls, emails and social media.
· Develop and build close long-term relationships with prospects and customers until they convert to qualified opportunities.
· Stay informed about new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of training and self-study.
· BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience is required.