The Company: WhiteSource helps businesses all over the world develop better software by harnessing the power of open source. We are a fast-growing company that is venture-backed with offices in Boston and Tel-Aviv. In addition to our offices, we have employees all over the globe. WhiteSource strives for a great culture that is employee-centric, inclusive, and engaging. WhiteSource is a company that lives by its values:
- We are Passionate about excellence
- We see the world from the Customer Perspective
- We are Better Together
The position: At WhiteSource, the Channel Sales Engineer works closely with the Channel team helping evangelize our product offerings to our partners and end-users. He/she provides a subject matter level of expertise and engages with sales opportunities, as needed, from a technical perspective to ensure pre-sales and post-sales success.
This role is at the crossroads of business and technology and engages with organizations at all stages of solution adoption. The Channel Sales Engineer also takes a leading role in creating and presenting technical content and best practices.
- Engage with Channel Directors to enable, train and support the WhiteSource partner community.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the SCA Market and WhiteSource solutions to customers, partners, and internal WhiteSource teams.
- Develop best practice guides, competitive analysis documentation, and competitive strategies as required to support channel engagements and sales opportunities.
- Be an active contributor in the WhiteSource Community Forums.
- Attend and actively participate in marketing and technical presentations, representing WhiteSource at a subject matter expert level.
- Work closely with Product Management and R&D teams and act as the field liaison.
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, DevOps, Repositories, Containers, and CI/CD.
- Hands-on experience with Azure DevOps, GitHub, and similar platforms.
- Application Security experience including, SAST/DAST/IAST/RASP or Software Composition Analysis experience (highly desired.)
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be comfortable presenting to groups, both on the phone and in person.
- Be available to travel within the assigned region as directed.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Possess project management skills.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Position location- US ( working remotely ), Only US applicants of all states will be considered.
The Benefits: WhiteSource lives out its employee-centric culture by providing comprehensive benefits to its employees:
- Affordable Health Insurances (8 plans to choose from), Dental and VIsion
- Generous PTO
- Generous 401K match plan