WhiteSource is looking for a talented and an experienced Community & Social Media Manager to grow our social presence, increase engagement and build influencer programs with software development and application security leaders.
You will strategize and execute all the Social media activities of the company.
The Community & Social Media Manager will strategize and execute activities across multiple social channels and develop effective and engaging content in a variety of formats from written to visual to video and more (LinkedIn, Twitter, Quora, YouTube, Reddit and more), by using a mix of organic and paid campaigns, consistent branding elements and community engagement.
- Build influencer programs
- Manages social media communities by curating, scheduling and responding to daily posts across all relevant social channels, maintaining the appropriate brand voice and growing following and engagement in all social
- Create engaging video for product promotions, education and thought leadership.
- Determine ideal social KPIs, monitor performance, optimize content and its distribution in real time. Examine, gather, and report on data and insights from multiple sources and uplevel findings and recommendations for how we intend to leverage insights to improve.
- Monitor and track brand mentions, relevant discussion topics, and conversations; prepare weekly reports to update team members on insights and opportunities.
- Utilize appropriate measurement tools to assess the effectiveness, reach, and impact of social media programs compared to our goals and monitors the sentiment of online content.
- Generate reports on social and digital content to show growth and engagement on a weekly basis.
- Constantly keep a pulse on industry discussions on social media and react accordingly.
- Academic degree
- 2+ years of managing and growing social media B2B and/or community platforms
- Proven experience in video – a huge advantage
- Proven experience in performance paid social media
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Track record in growing social media channels at a technology company
- Has passion and drive to grow a new community on a disruptive technology