Are you a creative marketing content writer looking for a place where you can make a difference and grow your career?
We are looking for a key contributor to the content marketing team who is ready to roll up their sleeves and help us communicate our story to the world with a wide variety of marketing content. You will craft content that takes concepts related to security, open source, DevOps/DevSecOps, and more, and communicate them in a compelling way to both business and technical audiences, helping WhiteSource advance its leadership position in this space.
- Create and collaborate on various types of marketing content; content responsibilities include web copy, data sheets, blogs, press releases, white papers, video scripts, customer case studies, and more.
- Research and/or interview internal or external experts to capture ideas and distill complex ideas into effective, clear communications.
- Contribute to company and product messaging development and communications and ensure that our content is consistent and aligned with the company’s desired messaging and positioning.
- Track and report on content marketing activity and make recommendations to improve results.
- Maintain a content publishing schedule, support product launches, marketing campaigns, sales campaigns, competitive efforts, and more.
- 3-5 years’ experience creating marketing content in multiple forms (e.g., web collateral, data sheets, blogs, etc.) at a B2B software or other technology company, with a strong preference for experience at companies in the DevOps/DevSecOps, application security, or software development
- Experience learning and grasping technical concepts and turning them into compelling marketing content.
- Experience developing and ensuring that content is consistent with company/product messaging and positioning.
- BA/BS in business, marketing, journalism or a technical field.
- Impeccable English language writing skills.
- High creativity, attention to detail, and strong organizational and project management skills.