WhiteSource is seeking a talented, results-oriented, energetic, and highly motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team!
Reporting to the Global Director of Customer Success, this role will lead a team of Customer Success Managers that both support new customers and existing customers. The objectives and key results of the role include: driving active usage and adoption, building Customer Success team, making team successful, improving net retention and expansion, and mitigating risk.
Above all this person should be focused on helping WhiteSource Customers get the most value possible out of WhiteSource. In this role, the candidate will be expected to drive and define the teams focus and processes.
To be successful in this role the candidate must have a customer-centric mindset, be able to motivate and develop customer success managers, and use data to drive team direction. The candidate should also be prepared to work directly with customers alongside Solution Engineers, Enterprise and Commercial Sales Managers, Renewals and fellow Customer Success Managers.
This in an opportunity for a candidate to join a collaborative management team and to help define the future direction of Customer Success at WhiteSource.
- Hiring, training, developing, and retaining talented engaged Customer Success Managers; coaching and mentoring, evaluating job performance, providing meaningful, timely feedback, and appropriately addressing performance issues.
- Partner with Marketing, Customer Care, Sales, and Product Management to create a great customer experience in all stages of the lifecycle and drive positive NPS, retention, and account growth.
- Ensure Customer Success Managers have appropriate training and development to perform their jobs, use data to track KPIs, forecast retention, and create customer insight.
- Provide continual evaluation of methods to improve operations, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers.
- Continually identify ways to mitigate any risk that threatens customer growth, satisfaction, or renewal Qualifications.
- 5+ years experience in Customer Success and/or services function and implementing SaaS solutions.
- Strong managerial experience ( 3 years at least ) with leadership skills- Must Have.
- Experience maintaining and growing clients and outside partners.
- Track record of proactively resolving escalated client service issues while sharing insights with the organization.
- Experience establishing and growing relationships with all levels within enterprise organizations from Director to C-Suite.
- Ability to improve team processes and direction.
- Work closely with the Global CS team to solve problems collaboratively.