As a DevOps engineer you will own the deployment and operation of our various environments. You’ll be part of the team that’s in charge WhiteSource cloud infrastructures, including highly-available SaaS application and cloud services. You’ll also be part of building tooling and automation to monitor the health of our infrastructure and create a productive environment for other engineers. You’ll have wide latitude in technology options and define our strategy for technology operations risk mitigation, which includes disaster planning and on-call procedures, and will report directly to our Head of DevOps.
- 3 years of experience in a DevOps/SRE role, preferably at high growth company using AWS or Azure
- Hands-on experience with Linux
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools (e.g. CloudFormation, Ansible, Terraform)
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes and ECS
- Experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins
- Experience with Monitoring/Alerting systems such as Cloud Watch, Splunk, ELK, etc.
- Relevant technical skills (bash scripting, Python)
- Experience with Git SCM.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills