We are looking for a data-driven inbound marketer to lead a team of 5-6 marketing specialists tasked with demand generation and marketing funnel optimization.
The demand generation team is using various marketing tactics such as search engine optimization, online advertising, content marketing, email marketing, and social media to drive more traffic to our website and convert that traffic into new leads.
The Director of Inbound Marketing will report to the VP of Marketing and will play a key role in our growing marketing team.
- Develop and manage the strategy and lead the execution to meet pipeline goals through an analysis of historical marketing data
- Define KPIs, forecast lead generation, report on performance metrics, and continually optimize processes to drive key business metrics (MQLs, SQLs and pipeline value
- Own relationship with sales and forge strong communication between marketing and sales
- Tightly collaborate with our SDR teams to support a complete lead to opportunity process
- Previous experience in managing marketing teams
- Track record of building, managing and improving marketing campaigns/processes within a fast-growing company
- Demonstrated impact on revenue and growth in a high growth business
- You must be analytical and able to extract meaning from data and use this to optimize a team’s approach and a company’s forecast
Apply here: WhiteSource.email@example.com