WhiteSource is looking for an experienced marketer to lead our global outbound marketing team.
As the Director of Outbound Marketing, you will be responsible on our events in NA and western Europe, content programs with leading publishers in our field and developing a new ABM channel.
You will be tasked with creating and executing a top-to-bottom outbound annual plan with the objective of creating qualified leads that convert into a robust and measurable sales pipeline.
- Manage, mentor and lead a global outbound marketing staff of 3-4 marketers.
- Develop and manage the marketing strategy and lead the execution to meet pipeline goals through an analysis of historical marketing data.
- Define KPIs, forecast lead generation, report on performance metrics, and continually optimize processes to drive key business metrics based on a data-driven approach.
- Work closely with the SDR teams.
- Identify new opportunities and present ideas for events and other activities.
- Budget allocation and planning.
- 5-7 years of marketing experience in a high-growth B2B software / SaaS with strong knowledge and expertise in ABM and events management.
- You must be analytical and able to extract meaning from data and use this to optimize a team’s approach and a company’s forecast.
- Track record of building, managing and improving marketing campaigns/processes, while demonstrating impact on revenue and growth.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to details.