Do you like marketing funnels and field event planning? Would you do anything for leads?
Then we need YOU.
WhiteSource is looking for a talented and an experienced Field Marketing Manager to join our growing team and own our North America field marketing.
You will be responsible for planning, executing, analyzing and optimizing all field events in North America, in alignment with company strategy.
You will develop an effective, yearly field marketing plan in North America dedicated to new customer acquisition.
What you will do
- Plan, manage, and execute field and custom events in North America, including: meetups, seminars, executive dinners, focus groups, and other private events.
- Responsible for measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of events, including leads and other metrics. Prepare ROI evaluation of events.
- Work closely with our Sales team to deliver pipeline generating activities.
- Traveling on-site and closely project managing the activities.
- BA/BS degree.
- Proven experience in B2B SaaS technology and software / security industry – a must.
- Proven experience in event planning and management, including speaker outreach, field events inception and initiation.
- Experience in negotiations and contracts is valuable
- Enjoy multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced and unpredictable work environment.
- Creative, smart, team player, communicator.