We are looking for a talented and an experienced event manager to join our marketing team.
The Regional Event Manager will develop an effective, yearly event marketing plan for EMEA & APAC. The event manager will oversee all event activity, responsible for managing events from research to conception to budget reconciliation to ROI tracking, and align them with marketing strategy and business goals.
- Gather information (including industry trends, competitive intelligence and business goals) and make event marketing recommendations, incorporating budget, potential effectiveness, event metrics, logistics, calendaring, etc.
- Define objectives and messaging for each event.
- Negotiate contracts and manage relationships with outside vendors.
- Design and facilitate booth at commercial events and internal events, including audio-visual production, collateral design, creation and procurement, logistics, budgeting, negotiation and client service.
- Design and build be-spoke events, private events and meetups.
- Traveling to on-site inspections and project managing events
- Establish staffing requirements, obtain approvals and train employees to staff all trade shows and internal events.
- Responsible for measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of events, including leads and other metrics. Prepare ROI evaluation of events.
- Optimize events leads nurturing and conversions paths.
- BA/BS degree.
- Experience in event planning and management, including speaker outreach and vendor relationships.
- Experience in software and security industry – a must.
- Experience in negotiations and contracts is valuable
Enjoy multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced and unpredictable work environment where no day is the same.