WhiteSource is a successful, rapidly growing start-up offering a unique cloud-based solution of open-source management and security.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our awesome and talented HR team.
As the HR team, the people are the foundation of everything we do. We strive to maximize our employees’ potential while supporting the company’s business goals (which are huge!).
We design and own the entire employee lifecycle starting from attracting and hiring top-notch candidates that embody the WhiteSource culture, developing employees, as well as motivating and ensuring our employees flourish in the company. We focus on building strategic partnerships, improving company-wide effectiveness, and harnessing a diverse and supportive environment
**Position location- Hybrid model- WFH and from our offices in Bar-Lev Hi-Tech park**
What will you do?
- Manage E2E hiring processes
- Partner with hiring managers to identify recruitment needs
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Plan and initiate recruitment workflow (including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews)
- Source using diverse channels to attract the best talent
- Build and maintain an active pool of candidates to meet future hiring targets
- Make our candidate experience a team-wide priority
- Think outside the box and be creative to always find new channels and sources
- Think and act in a data-driven approach to identify bottlenecks and constantly improve our recruitment processes.
- Manage the office operations, employee services and office facilities.
What do you need to succeed?
- at least 3 years of experience as a Recruiter in tech-MUST
- Proven track record of success owning the entire recruiting process
- Experience sourcing and attracting talent
- Experience managing multiple requisitions and determining priorities
- Experience collaborating with team members and hiring managers
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, behavioral)
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone interviews, culture add, reference check, etc.)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), or Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and time-management skills
- Strong decision-making skills and a positive attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic- Must