We׳re looking for an organized, highly motivated, and dedicated Payroll Controller & Bookkeeper to join our rapidly growing company and assist our day-to-day accounting requirements and monthly closing process.
This role will be focusing mainly on payroll ( 85% ) and partly on bookkeeping ( 15% ) We’re working in a hybrid model- two days from our offices in Givatayim and three days from home.
- Prepare and manage the entire payroll process, end to end.
- Act as a point of reference for employee payroll queries.
- Responsible for social payments report and payment.
- Checking and recording employees reimbursement.
- Prepare and manage the payments cycle for outsourced vendors and recruitment agencies.
- Monthly and yearly submissions to the tax authorities. (social security, VAT, etc)
- Monthly and yearly-end closings.
- Bank reconciliation on daily basis.
- Payroll accounting certificate.
- Bookkeeping Certification.
- Proven experience of at least 7 years in preparing a salary for a company with 200+ employees-preferred from a software company.
- Experience working in global companies with a multi-currency environment.
- Experience working with payroll system – Hashavim – advantage
- Experience working with NetSuite – advantage.
- Good knowledge of working with Excel sheets.
- High Level of English.
- Fast learning capabilities, including proven experience in learning to adjust to new finance systems.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills; high degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality.