WhiteSource is looking for a Training Manager to lead the full training cycle for our employees.
Training Manager’s responsibilities include identifying training needs, developing educational curricula and material, and increasing trainees’ engagement with learning sessions.
Ultimately, you will ensure all employees develop their technical skills and knowledge and are able to perform their daily tasks according to the organizational needs.
- Develop technical training courses (recorded and written) for all levels (beginner, intermediate, and advanced).
- Arrange and conduct training sessions, webinars, workshops, in groups or for individuals.
- Measure the effectiveness of our training materials through usage metrics, employees’ feedback, surveys and long term KPIs.
- Work closely with all departments, globally.
- Proven experience as a Training Manager and with developing training materials – Must!
- BSc in a technical field – Information Technology, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or other relevant fields.
- Training platforms and LMS experience – Must!
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, and ability to convey information clearly – Must!
- Working in a software company – an advantage
- Knowledge in MS Office (especially PowerPoint) and modern video and online training technologies.
- All-around team player who is a self-motivated, self and fast learner
- Action orientation, prioritization, time and project management skills