WhiteSource, the leading provider of Open Source management solutions, is seeking a DevOps Manager to lead WhiteSource Service delivery and software development for a fast paced, high growth dynamic organization. WhiteSource is the leader in helping software development teams harnesses the power of the open source community to their advantagee.
- Setup and maintain the operation and meet SLA for the service delivery of WhiteSource SaaS applications in multi cloud environment - including monitoring, troubleshooting, reporting and cost management.
- Manage WhiteSource development SDLC and CI/CD pipeline including automation, tools, and methodologies to support product delivery lifecycle and configuration management
- Manage operational and security procedures and controls to meet policies and compliance requirements of the business
- Work and manage vendors and 3rd party technology providers in order to successfully meet project and business goals
- Maintains issue tracking and documentation of systems and provides reporting that ensures proper tracking and visibility
- Identify technical and process improvement opportunities and socialize/advocate to get them implemented
- Effectively communicate with fellow team members, customer success and support teams
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ proven experience in leading and managing IT and DevOps teams with demonstrated ability in people management, planning, risk management, change management, and project management
- Ability to work in a dynamic and high growth environment serving Enterprise and B2B customers
- Being a team player with strong cross-functional collaboration and relationship building skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of developers, product owners, and subject matter experts
- Proven experience with delivering cloud service in AWS and/or Azure environments and infrastructure management including Linux and cloud networking
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability, both personally and at a team level
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Full understanding and deployment experience with Configuration Management Automation tools.
- Knowledge and experience in monitoring systems and Log management systems (ELK, Splunk etc.).
- Network and Cloud Security Experience – Advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills