WhiteSource is seeking a skillful Sales development (SD) Manager/Team Leader, to build and lead the SD activity in the UK, generate qualified leads for WhiteSource products and contribute to growing the sales pipeline. The Manager of SD will work closely with sales to conduct targeted outbound account prospecting.
What will I do?
Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target/Named Accounts and outbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities.
- Manage the local team (8-10) of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs).
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas, as set for the entire team, to ensure territory revenue.
- Interact with prospects through direct phone calls, emails and social media.
- Develop and build close long-term relationships with prospects and customers until they convert to qualified opportunities.
- Stay informed about new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of training and self-study.
- Create policies methodologies and work processes for the team.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Proven experience as Head/Team Leader of Sales Development-Must!
- Dynamic, high energy, very strong communication skills.
- At list 4 years of successful sales experience in Sales or as Sales Development Representative or inside sales in software or SaaS company.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within a team-oriented environment.
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player.