WhiteSource, the leading provider of Open Source management solutions, is opening their R&D branch in the Bar Lev Industrial park, Galilee.
WhiteSource is seeking a brilliant and independent java developer who can take part in the design and implementation of a fully featured hosted service, and work closely with development and technical staff.
We are looking for an excellent core Java developer with strong programming and analytic skills.
This position is a great opportunity to grow together with the company. It has the potential to be a wonderful learning and growing experience.
- BA/BSc in computer science.
- At least 5 years of Java programming experience - Must.
- Additional experience in one of the following areas - Must.
- Python > 1 year
- Ruby-on-rails > 1 year
- C++, C# > 2 years
- Experience using Git / GitHub - Must.
- Advantage – experience with both server and web UI development.
- Advantage – working knowledge of Spring, Maven, MongoDB, MySQL, JBoss, Jetty, Hibernate, GWT, IntelliJ IDEA.
- Previous experience with SaaS development.
- Building and deploying apps on Amazon AWS.
- Fluency in English.
- Team player, Get-it-done attitude, and a quick learner.