WhiteSource is seeking a talented, results-oriented, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team!
The Junior Customer Success Manager is responsible for monitoring frequently assigned accounts, analyzing their usage, building and maintaining relationships, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, increase adoption and identify growth opportunities.
The superior candidate will demonstrate core traits of ambition, resilience in the face of adversity, genuine curiosity about customer’s business needs, strong technical orientation and ability to custom tailor solutions for a variety of scenarios.
- Analyze customers usage and drive customer adoption through training and development of best practices to continually create incremental value.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels within the customer organization.
- Guide customers with deployment best practices
- Develop technical proficiency with all WhiteSource solutions.
- working closely with Engineering, product management, customer support and sales teams.
- Develop, deliver and execute customer success plans which outline critical success factors and measures for success.
- Monitor the adoption rates of assigned accounts; help align customer use case with their business objectives.
- Maintain strong customer retention rates aligned with corporate goals and execute license renewals business opportunities.
Qualifications & Skills:
- At least 1 year relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, professional services, account management or project management role.
- Technical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record in delivering great value to your customers.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player, self-learning ability!
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in a related field