WhiteSource, the leading provider of Open Source management solutions, is opening its R&D branch in the Bar Lev Industrial park, Galilee.
WhiteSource is seeking a brilliant and independent java developer who can take part in the design and implementation of a fully featured hosted service and work closely with development and technical staff.
We are looking for an excellent core Java developer with strong programming and analytic skills.
This position is a great opportunity to grow together with the company.
It has the potential to be a wonderful learning and growing experience.
- Develop, troubleshoot and maintain production level application code for new and existing services and products
- Manage full software development lifecycle, from design to implementation
- Work closely with Architects, QA, Dev-Ops, Product, technical writers, and management
- BA/BSc in computer science
- At least 1.5+ years of Java programming experience- Must.
- Experience using Git / GitHub- Must.
- Knowledge of CI/CD & Dev-Ops tools – Advantage
- Knowledge of Spring, Maven, MongoDB, MySQL, JBoss, Tomcat, Hibernate, IntelliJ IDEA-Advantage
- Previous experience with SaaS development.
- Building and deploying apps on Amazon AWS.
- Fluency in English.
- Team player, Get-it-done attitude and a quick learner.