WhiteSource, the leading provider of Open Source management solutions, is seeking a brilliant and independent application Security Researcher to join our team to and lead vulnerability analysis projects.
This position is a wonderful opportunity to join a fast-growing team and take part in creating an inspiring environment with an open communication culture.
If you are passionate about the open source community and about application security and you can’t wait to see your product being used by real customers, come join our team.
- Discover and analyze new security issues in open source projects
- Research open source vulnerabilities and integrate insights to the WhiteSource platform
- Cooperate with security experts in the community to uncover and fix flaws in open source projects
- Guide and train security analysts to identify and analyze application security issues
- Become an industry level expert in your domain
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or related field -Must!
- At least 3 years of experience in security research, including understanding of major application security attacks, vulnerabilities and mitigations- Must!
- Deep level of understanding of Software design, programming languages ( Java, JS, Python, etc.) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Cyber security tech IDF Unit background – Advantage
- Independence and Get done attitude
- Excellent English – written and verbal.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills