The Company: WhiteSource helps businesses all over the world develop better software by harnessing the power of open source. We are a fast-growing company that is venture-backed with offices in Boston and Tel-Aviv. In addition to our offices, we have employees all over the globe. WhiteSource strives for a great culture that is employee-centric, inclusive, and engaging. WhiteSource is a company that lives by its values:
- We are Passionate about excellence
- We see the world from the Customer Perspective
- We are Better Together
The Position: WhiteSource is looking for an experienced marketer to lead our global outbound marketing team. As the Director of Outbound Marketing, you will be responsible for our events in NA and western Europe, content programs with leading publishers in our field, and developing a new ABM channel.
You will be tasked with creating and executing a top-to-bottom outbound annual plan with the objective of creating qualified leads that convert into a robust and measurable sales pipeline.
Position location- US ( working remotely ) , Only US applicants will be considered
- Manage, mentor and lead a global outbound marketing staff of 4 marketers.
- Develop and manage the marketing strategy and lead the execution to meet pipeline goals through an analysis of historical marketing data.
- Define KPIs, forecast lead generation, report on performance metrics, and continually optimize processes to drive key business metrics based on a data-driven approach.
- Work closely with the SDR teams.
- Identify new opportunities and present ideas for events and other activities.
- Budget allocation and planning.
The Benefits: WhiteSource lives out its employee-centric culture by providing comprehensive benefits to its employees:
- Affordable Health Insurances (8 plans to choose from), Dental and VIsion
- Generous PTO
- Generous 401K match plan
- More than 4 years of marketing experience in a high-growth B2B software / SaaS with strong knowledge in ABM and events management.
- Managerial experience – a big advantage.
- You must be analytical and able to extract meaning from data and use this to optimize a team’s approach and a company’s forecast.
- Track record of building, managing and improving marketing campaigns/processes, while demonstrating impact on revenue and growth.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Position location- US ( working remotely ), Only US applicants of all states will be considered.