We are looking for a talented, data-driven Conversion Optimization Specialist to join our inbound marketing team. This position will be responsible for managing our website and driving performance using site performance analysis and conversion rate optimization. The ideal candidate should have a passion for improving user experience and conversion rate performance through data analysis, insights and A/B testing.
- Map our various marketing funnels.
- Collect and analyze data to develop a deeper understanding of prospects behavior and optimize our performance.
- Turn data into insights, benchmarks and best practices that are implemented across the team.
- Manage our website and special projects.
- Collaborate with teams responsible for paid, organic, email and wider demand gen to optimize each conversion path.
- Owns the strategy and execution of all optimization experiments focused on improving conversion & revenue.
- Create and implement new projects and develop creative ideas that help improve customer success and lead gen.
- 3+ years of experience as a conversion manager/CRO or a similar position, in a global company.
- Past experience with CRO tools and a/b testing tools.
- “Can-do” and hands-on mentality and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Exceptional marketing and analytical knowledge and skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- High proficiency in excel.
- Experience with B2B- an advantage
- Excellent communication skills