The Company: WhiteSource helps businesses all over the world develop better software by harnessing the power of open source. We are a fast-growing company that is venture-backed with offices in Boston and Tel-Aviv. In addition to our offices, we have employees all over the globe. WhiteSource strives for a great culture that is employee-centric, inclusive, and engaging. WhiteSource is a company that lives by its values:
- We are Passionate about excellence
- We see the world from the Customer Perspective
- We are Better Together
- Develop product messaging and positioning that differentiates our products within the market; this includes understanding our customers, our competition, and a deep
- understanding of our products and ecosystem.
- Execute product launches, including developing messaging/positioning, content creation, and sales enablement tools.
- Be the main focal point for competitive intelligence – gather, process, and educate the organization on how to position vs the competition.
- Develop presentations/slideware to illustrate the benefits of new products/features that target both business and technical buyers.
- Speak/present at relevant industry events.
- Create and collaborate on various types of marketing content, including web copy, datasheets, blogs, press releases, white papers, video scripts, and customer case studies.
- Track and report on product marketing activity via various success measures, including product adoption metrics, digital marketing analytical tools, and more.
- 3-5 years of product marketing or product management experience in a software company; familiarity with one or more of application security, software development, DevOps, or open-source desired.
- Experience taking technical concepts and turning them into effective messaging and positioning.
- Experience working in a growing company in an emerging area, where processes are evolving.
- BA/BS in business, marketing, or a technical field; MBA desired.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- High creativity, attention to detail, and strong organizational and project management
The Benefits: WhiteSource lives out its employee-centric culture by providing comprehensive benefits to its employees:
- Affordable Health Insurances (8 plans to choose from), Dental and VIsion
- Generous PTO
- Generous 401K match plan