· Develop product messaging and positioning that differentiates our products within the
market; this includes understanding our customers, our competition, and a deep
understanding of our products and ecosystem.
· Execute on product launches, including developing messaging/positioning, content
creation, and sales enablement tools.
· Be the main focal point for competitive intelligence – gather, process, and educate the organization on how to position vs the competition.
· Develop presentations/slideware to illustrate the benefits of new products/features that
target both business and technical buyers.
· Speak/present at relevant industry events.
· Create and collaborate on various types of marketing content, including web copy, data
sheets, blogs, press releases, white papers, video scripts, and customer case studies.
· Track and report on product marketing activity via various success measures, including
product adoption metrics, digital marketing analytical tools, and more.
· 3-5 years of product marketing or product management experience in a software
company; familiarity with one or more of application security, software development,
DevOps, or open-source desired.
· Experience taking technical concepts and turning them into effective messaging and
· Experience working in a growing company in an emerging area, where processes are
· BA/BS in business, marketing, or a technical field; MBA desired.
· Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
· High creativity, attention to detail, and strong organizational and project management