In this position, you’ll take ownership of our free and light tools targeting developers and DevOps teams and work to increase download, engagements, and conversions to our full paid platform. You will have a direct impact on our business metrics and brand awareness.
We are looking for an experienced marketer, with a high drive and motivation to build and execute marketing plans. The ideal candidate will be able to brilliantly transform a company’s goals into an actionable marketing plan, lead and execute it and will love the thought of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Bonus points if you have previous background with B2B marketing of deep-technology products or \and marketing SaaS or cybersecurity products.
- Create marketing plans that drive growth for our SMB and free products.
- Maximize the potential of new & existing users.
- Package, analyze, and optimize the product funnel.
- Understand users and their feedback.
- Manage communication with users across multiple channels.
- Analyze trends and turn data into actionable insights.
- Drive competitive analysis and market research.
- You feel very comfortable with numbers, statistics, and analytical analysis. You’re hands-on the numbers and analytical tools.
- You’ve done this before. This is NOT a junior position. 2+ years of Product Management/User Acquisition experience.
- Past experience go-to-market strategy, analyze users’ behavior and funnels.
- “Can-do” and hands-on mentality and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Exceptional marketing and analytical knowledge and skills.
- Experience with B2B- an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.