We’re looking for a smart, hungry, inbound marketer to build and execute programs with partners in our ecosystem, channels and resellers.
You’ll have the opportunity to craft compelling strategies and then bring those narratives to life. And because we’re an integrated marketing team, you’ll work closely with all team members across the marketing department as well as the stakeholders in the product and sales team. If you’re a creative self-starter with channel marketing chops looking to build something from the ground up, take responsibility, and be recognized, this is the role for you.
· Jointly build and execute comprehensive go-to-market plans to help our channels sales generate huge pipeline
· Track and analyze channel marketing program performance to understand ROI and partner engagement against goals
· Create, execute and optimize marketing programs and campaigns to drive WhiteSource’s growing partner and channel business
· Identify areas for partner marketing process improvement and partner relationship management improvement
· Manage all partner and channel marketing communications (newsletters, webinars, product notifications, etc.).
· BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
· Past experience in marketing, specifically with a focus on resellers.
· Proven experience in the development and execution of Enterprise Channel Marketing programs.
· Good grasp of Microsoft and AWS Cosell and Marketing processes.
· Proficient in marketing automation (leads management and email marketing.)
· Excellent interpersonal skills. You will be working with other business professionals and are expected to convey the value of our product and programs and the culture and beliefs of our company outward to our partners.
· Flexible hours are required as this role includes supporting a US (East Coast) based sales team.
· Self-starter mentality. You are expected to take full ownership and build something from nothing.