WhiteSource is looking for a Website Developer to join our Marketing team.
You will work together with our webmaster to ensure a coherent and stable structure of our websites.
You will bring a strong understanding of the latest industry trends and content management systems as well as the most advanced technologies.
To apply – please submit your resume along with the portfolio/examples of your work.
● Collaborate with marketing managers and designers to create delightful, responsive and impactful online brand experiences
● Implement designs and build custom WordPress templates for the website and landing pages.
● Maintain and improve website performance (bugs, page speed, mobile responsiveness, etc.) and quality assurance
● Integrating with 3rd party web-apps & extensions and integrating with 3rd party APIs (chat tool, A/B test tool, pop-ups, etc.)
● Research and experiment with new technologies, architectures, and standards
● Monitoring and troubleshooting the performance of the live website.
● At least 3 years experience as a WordPress Developer.
● Understanding of SEO principles and applying best practices.
● An eye for design and attention to details.
● Ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop action plans.
● Adept at multitasking and handling multiple projects simultaneously under strict deadlines.
● Team player with excellent communication skills.
● A self-motivated and independent learner.