WhiteSource is looking for an experienced and data-driven PPC Manager to grow our paid advertising activities across our paid search, paid social, and display channels.
This individual will be responsible to generate quality leads and sales pipeline, increasing our market presence, and generating demand for our products, by working with digital marketing agencies, and also through hands-on management of paid channels.
- Design the strategy for WhiteSource campaigns across all paid channels – existing channels as well as new ones.
- Plan, implement, track, analyze and optimize the execution of digital advertising campaigns to drive relevant traffic, quality leads, and revenue growth.
- Collaborate with the Design team, Product Marketing, and other parties to develop and optimize creative paid campaigns.
- Work closely with agencies to optimize and improve all paid campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies.
- 2+ years of experience as a PPC Manager.
- Strong knowledge of Google Search ads and Linkedin campaigns.
- Experienced with Google Analytics.
- Number-oriented with analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Advantage: B2B experience, familiarity with Salesforce.