You have experience in ABM and are looking to take your career to the next level? Then we want you! We’re seeking someone who wants to build our new ABM program from the ground up. You identify yourself as a self-starter, savvy with marketing technologies, a lover for data, possess excellent writing skills, and have a strong track record of driving leads and revenue for B2B companies. You will be researching, developing and building our new ABM strategy with a strong emphasis on driving pipeline generation exclusively from a top target account list, and accelerating existing opportunities. Above all, you will need the right attitude – an ability to learn, the desire to grow personally and expertly, and the aim to produce outstanding campaigns that will nudge our leads towards a sale, in a way that still feels human and will convert.
- Build from the ground up the Account Based Marketing strategy as well as execute the campaign end-to end, using multiple ABM tools.
- Identify & create the most effective marketing messages, materials, and calls to action for personas and key accounts in their respective regions
- Partner closely with our SDR and sales teams to ensure strong marketing and sales alignment
- Analyze campaign results in detail, deliver insights and improvements
- Own all aspects of the account based marketing tech stack, including evaluation of additional tools
- Oversee and manage project timelines, resources & budget.
- 3+ years’ marketing experience in building the strategy and managing ABM programs from the ground up with B2B organizations
- Tech-savvy with experience of using the latest demand-gen tools, B2B ad platforms, intent and ABM marketing platforms
- Understanding of pipeline management and metrics.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation/email tools.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to manage time, prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Self-starter mentality. You are expected to take full ownership and build something from nothing.
- A data-driven mindset and experience with analyzing campaign results to provide business recommendations.
- Team player with ability to collaborate, and also work independently.
- English – high proficiency level – A must