WhiteSource is seeking an outgoing and driven Events Representative to join our marketing team. The Events Representative will work closely with our Global Events Manager and the SDR team at various tradeshows and conferences to generate leads by engaging and qualifying prospects. Highly qualified candidates include those with previous experience in customer service, sales, and trade show.
- Engage customers and initiate face-to-face conversations at events
- Set up booths and help coordinate marketing materials
- Effectivity present information to customers and prospects
- Set up meetings with prospects
- Manage pre and post event campaigns
- Position requires travel in excess of 75%, including weekends at times. The travel is unevenly dispersed throughout the year, with some months requiring more time than others.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Must have the ability and willingness to work long hours
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality
- Must be self-confident, resilient and possess a high energy level and enthusiasm
- Dedicated and committed to achieving objectives
- Sales and persuasion skills
- Great Communication skills and outgoing personality