WhiteSource is seeking an experienced SEO manager who is data-driven and knowledgeable about best practices and the latest trends. You will work closely with content creators and other marketing team members to execute the SEO road-map for increased organic performance. You will also lead our influencer program.
- Own the SEO roadmap with defined growth targets via alignment with other marketing team members, including content optimization, technical SEO and link building.
- Provide content recommendations and best practices to improve rankings and site traffic based on site impressions, clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Performing research, analyzing data and developing key insights that inform roadmaps
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- At least 3 years of experience in SEO
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Search Console.
- Strong analytical skills to review data, interpret results and turn insights into actionable and measurable strategies. Master in Excel.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Experience working in a strong metrics driven culture to measure the performance of SEO