WhiteSource is pushing industry boundaries and is looking for energetic self-starters to join.
We are seeking a fast-learning, hard-working Product Manager to coordinate, prioritize, and communicate on-going status to deliver on business needs. We need adaptable, self-motivated people who have strong critical thinking skills.
You’ll be responsible for identifying and managing product requirements, prioritizing engineering teams work on features and bugs, and supporting feature launch and rollout processes. As a Product Manager at WhiteSource, you’ll articulate solutions from concept through implementation.
- Analyze customer journey of the different user personas
- Deliver a rich, modern, high-quality user experience
- Work with external UX consultants
- Deliver product requirements and user stories for prioritized features across multiple teams and feature sets
- Initiate and participate in engineering driven project definition from concept through implementation
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Significant experience with software development lifecycle
- Proven experience with executing product UX projects
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Product Management or Software Architect role in a software development company or previous SaaS experience
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills with a variety of audiences
- Ability to manage multiple projects and features at one time
- Good planning and time management skills