We are looking for someone to build our product marketing team and take full ownership on crafting our story and messaging, managing our analyst relations, overseeing competitive analysis and leading all of our content creation efforts from blog posts to research reports and sales enablement tools.
- Manage a small team of product managers and content writers to drive and support key initiatives including partner enablement, product launches, thought leadership, and more.
- Own and drive content creation white papers, sales presentations, product videos, blog posts, annual report etc. to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Manage the relationship with industry analysts to communicate our strategy, roadmap, unique value proposition and customer success.
- Develop market intelligence, acting as buyers' guiding expert. Perform competitive research, conduct surveys and interviews to build expertise in the market, customers and competitive landscape.
- Together with the product team, educate external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits. Also, deliver training and sales tools to our reps to help them be more efficient and effective.
- Serve as an evangelist for our products through thought leadership and blogging, social media, and speaking.
- Work with our awesome customers to create case studies and customer success stories.
- Software development or security research background is needed.
- 5+ years in product marketing, and/or product management in a software company - MUST.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills --- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Strong communicator and seasoned public speaker, with experience presenting to audiences of 100+