WhiteSource is pushing industry boundaries and is looking for energetic self-starters to join.
We are seeking a fast-learning, hard-working Product Owner to coordinate, prioritize, and communicate ongoing status to deliver on business needs. We need adaptable, self-motivated people who have strong critical thinking skills.
You’ll be responsible for identifying and managing product requirements, prioritizing engineering teams work on features and bugs, and supporting feature launch and rollout processes. As a Product Owner at WhiteSource, you’ll articulate solutions from concept through implementation.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to create and groom a rich product backlog
- Deliver product requirements and user stories for prioritized features across multiple teams and feature sets
- Initiate and participate in engineering-driven project definition from concept through implementation
- Serve as a voice of internal stakeholders as features are being developed
- Ensure that all internal product documentation is kept up-to-date
- Measure and report on feature performance metrics
- Communicate technical concepts, constraints, and milestones to various stakeholders
- Coordinate with Engineering to write release notes
- Serve as the internal functional expert on all features you manage
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Significant experience with software development lifecycle
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Product Manager or Software Architect role in a software development company or previous SaaS experience
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills with a variety of audiences
- Ability to manage multiple projects and features at one time
- Good planning and time management skills