WhiteSource is pushing industry boundaries and is looking for energetic self-starters to join.
We are seeking a fast-learning, hard-working Director of Product Management to manage, coordinate, prioritize, and communicate on-going status to deliver on business needs. We need adaptable, self-motivated people who have strong critical thinking skills.
You’ll be responsible for managing a product team, composed of product owners and product managers.
● Lead a product line from planning to execution
● Initiate new products
● Manage a team of Product Managers located abroad
● Manage engineering-driven project definition from concept through implementation
● Work with customers, analysts and sales on communicating product functions and roadmap
● Work with business partners on defining mutual winning products
● Serve as a voice of internal stakeholders as features are being developed
● Measure and report on feature performance metrics
● Communicate technical concepts, constraints, and milestones to various stakeholders
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
● Experience working in B2B SaaS companies or Application Security-Must
● Significant experience with software development lifecycle
● Minimum 5 years experience in a Product Management or Software Architect role in a software development
company or previous SaaS experience
● Minimum 2 years managing product teams
● MInimum 2 years’ experience with outbound Product Management activities
● Excellent English verbal and written communication skills with a variety of audiences
● Ability to manage multiple projects and features at one time
● Good planning and time management skills