WhiteSource is pushing industry boundaries and is looking for energetic self-starters to join.
We are seeking a fast-learning, hard-working Product Manager to coordinate, prioritize, and communicate on-going status to deliver on business needs. We need adaptable, self-motivated people who have strong critical thinking skills.
You’ll be responsible for identifying and managing product requirements, prioritizing engineering teams’ work on features and bugs, and supporting feature launch and rollout processes.
As a Product Manager at WhiteSource, you’ll articulate solutions from concept through implementation, around the world’s biggest open-source database.
- Lead: Initiate & drive new product features, set clear goals for the team
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to create and refine a rich product backlog
- Derive insights from data to define business requirements and determine product direction.
- Deliver product requirements and user stories for prioritized features across multiple teams and feature sets
- Initiate and participate in project definition from concept through implementation
- Serve as a voice of internal stakeholders as features are being developed
- Measure and report on feature performance metrics
- Communicate technical concepts, constraints, and milestones to various stakeholders
- Serve as the internal functional expert on all features you manage
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Product Management, Business Analyst or Software Architect role in a software development company or previous SaaS experience
- Significant experience with software development lifecycle, familiarity with a variety of programming languages.
- Previous experience working on Big Data / AI / Data science is preferable
- Experience with Agile and Scrum
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills with a variety of audiences
- Ability to manage multiple projects and features at one time
- Independent and self-motivated with good planning and time management skills