WhiteSource is seeking a highly motivated & experienced Professional Services Engineer to ensure successful implementation and integration of our solution, while providing excellent customer experience to WhiteSource Enterprise accounts.
This is a hands-on position, combining aspects of Technical Skills, Consulting and Solution Architecture.
Note: The position is predominantly customer-facing that may involve travel.
Required Background & Professional Experience
- 3+ years of experience in a technically oriented, customer-facing role. For example: Solution Architect, Technical Account Manager, Field Engineer, Professional Services Consultant etc.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills (English).
- Technical problem-solving orientation.
- Experience working with Enterprises and complex customers’ environments.
- Ability to understand and transform business requirements to technical requirements, and vice versa.
- Be familiar with the whole SDLC and CI/CD environments.
- Experience with continuous integration and SCM tools like Jenkins and GIT.
- Experience with server operating systems (Linux, Windows Server).
- Experience with SQL/relational DB (MySQL and MongoDB are an advantage).
- Understanding of networking concepts and management (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, firewalls).
- Experience working with REST API.
- Experience with Active Directory/SAML Integration.
- Understanding of Docker technology and container orchestration tools (Compose, Kubernetes).
- Hands-on proven experience in software solution customizations and scripting skills (Bash, Python, PowerShell).