WhiteSource, the leading provider of Open Source management,is seeking a brilliant and independent QA Automation Engineer who will be leading quality checks and test automation activities for our leading solution. He/she will provide technical expertise to fellow team members and peers, and collaborate closely with engineering and customer-facing teams.
- Working closely with R&D teams and Product Management on new features, system integration, and performance testing
- Developing test plans including functional testing, customer/end-user testing, stress, performance, reliability, and usability testing
- Executing automatic tests on the product during development and pre-release phases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- At least 3-5 years experience with Automation development (Python/Java)
- Experience with DB testing (MySQL/MS SQL)- Must
- Experience with API Automation Testing- Must
- Experience with UI/WEB Automation Testing- Must
- Experience with Windows and Linux - Must
- Experience with PowerShell/Shell scripting- Big advantage
- Experience with a defect tracking system (i.e. Jira).
- Experience working with cloud environments (AWS/Azure)
- Team player, Get-it-done attitude and a quick learner
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.