WhiteSource Software helps software developers harness the power of the open source community to their advantage. The QA Automation Engineer will be leading quality checks and test automation activities for our leading solutions. He/she will provide technical expertise to fellow team members and peers, and collaborate closely with engineering and customer-facing teams.
- Working closely with R&D teams and Product Management on new features, system integration, and performance testing
- Developing test plans including functional testing, customer/end user testing, stress, performance, reliability, and usability testing.
- Executing automatic tests on the product during development and pre-release phases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science – Must
- At least 3 years of experience with Automation development (Python/Java)
- Experience with Docker- Must!
- Experience with DB testing (MySQL/MS SQL/Mongo)- Must
- Experience with Windows and Linux – Must!
- Experience with PowerShell/Shell scripting- Must!
- Experience with Kubernetes - Big advantage
- Experience with Ansible - Big advantage
- Experience working with cloud environments (AWS/Azure/Google)
- Team player, Get-it-done attitude and a quick learner
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.