WhiteSource, the leading provider of Open Source management solutions, is opening their R&D branch in the Bar Lev Industrial park, Galilee. WhiteSource is seeking a brilliant and independent QA Manual Tester who will be Write and execute test cases and analyze results. He/she will provide technical expertise to fellow team members and peers, and collaborate closely with engineering and customer-facing teams.
- Write and execute test cases and analyze results
- Collaborate with other members to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- B.Sc. bachelor’s degree-Must!
- 2-3 years of experience in software testing- Must!
- Experience in testing on different operating systems as Windows and Linux – Must!
- Experience writing STP, STD, and STR – Must!
- Fluency in English
- Experience working in an Agile development process- Advantage
- Experience testing on desktop application - Advantage
- Working with Jira - Advantage
- Strong technical skills - Advantage