You’re invited to Join the WhiteSource data group, the greatest team of cyber and technology experts with a mission to harness software development by using open source security and efficiently.
Data Analysis is a major part of the company’s main growth drivers. We are looking for a team player with great analytical skills, the ability to tell a story through data, an eye for detail, great communication and a problem-solving fan to join our growing R&D Knowledge group.
You will ensure that our data and insights are actionable to drive decisions across the business and communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to key stakeholders at all levels – including the development and security community worldwide.
In this role, you will need to know how to look and utilize the small details in order to create the big picture. Love for raw data is also necessary, along with a keen sense of curiosity and eagerness to learn new things on a daily basis.
Join our awesome team if you’re up to making a real difference in the software industry.
- Identify security insights and trends using data collected from various sources.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Take responsibility for lateral data enrichment tasks
- Create useful and creative data queries
- Develop ETL processes to share our insights with stakeholders
- Generate custom reports to meet existing and potential customer requirements/interest
- Review generated data with critical thinking and cross-validation with external sources
- Identify and fix data inconsistencies
- A team player who understands that the only way to solve large problems is with teamwork and mutual support
- 2+ years of experience as an analyst in a data-oriented environment-Must
- B.Sc. in a statistical or exact science discipline (e.g. – statistics, econometrics, computer science, mathematics, physics)- a must.
- Fully proficient in SQL, NoSQL and MS Excel, with high-level analytical and problem-solving skills, and exceptional attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Quick learner with self-learning capabilities
- Experience with cyber-security – Big Advantage
- Experience with Java- advantage