WhiteSource, the leading provider of Open Source management solutions, is seeking a brilliant and independent java developer who can take part in the design and implementation of a fully-featured hosted service and work closely with development and technical staff.
We are looking for an excellent developer with strong programming skills. This position is a great opportunity to grow together with the company. It has the potential to be a wonderful learning and growing experience.
**Position location- Hybrid model- WFH and from our offices in Bar-Lev industrial park**
As a Senior Developer, you will:
- Develop, maintain and test production level application code.
- Develop in programming languages such as Java, Go and Typescript.
- Deliver features end-to-end taking full ownership and managing the whole software development lifecycles, from design to release.
- Tackle the challenges and opportunities that come with a large scale and very rapidly growing system.
- Be part of a scrum team, working closely with the product, QA and support teams.
- Collaborate with other development teams on cross-team features.
- BA/BSc in computer science or relevant experience -Must!
- At least 5+ years of JAVA programming experience- Must!
- At least 1 year of GO programming experience -Big Advantage
- Experience with Docker/K8s – Advantage
- Experience with Spring framework – Advantage
- Experience with React framework – Advantage
- Experience with Typescript – Advantage
- Experience with CI/CD process – Advantage
- Previous experience with SaaS development.
- Fluent in English