WhiteSource, the leading provider of Open Source management solutions, is opening their R&D branch in the Bar Lev Industrial park, Galilee.
WhiteSource is seeking a brilliant and independent QA Automation Engineer who will be leading quality checks and test automation activities for our leading solution. He/she will provide technical expertise to fellow team members and peers, and collaborate closely with engineering and customer-facing teams.
- Working closely with R&D teams and Product Management on new features, system integration, and performance testing
- Developing test plans including functional testing, customer/end user testing, stress, performance, reliability, and usability testing.
- Executing automatic tests on the product during development and pre-release phases.
- B.Sc./B.A. degree in computer science, Software engineering or related field – Must
- At least 3-5 years experience with Automation development (Python/Java)
- Experience with API Automation Testing- Must
- Experience Jenkins – Must
- Experience with Windows and Linux – Must
- Experience with a defect tracking system (i.e. Jira).
- Experience working with cloud environments (AWS/Azure)
- Experience Docker – Big advantage
- Team player, Get-it-done attitude and a quick learner
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent English – written and verbal.