WhiteSource is seeking a full-time backend Java and Node.js developer for our offices in downtown Boston.
You will have the opportunity to influence the company’s next-generation offerings while working with a small team of developers focused on helping users mitigate open source compliance and security vulnerability issues in their code.
Some of the tech we use: Java, Maven, Spring, Node.js, Docker, K8s, MySql, PostgreSQL, AWS, Azure, Splunk, Jenkins and more.
- Develop, maintain and test enterprise-grade software that enables customers to increase application security by integrating with GitHub, GitLab and other developer platforms.
- Build cloud and self-hosted distributed system applications that handle significant workloads.
- Be part of a scrum team, working closely with the product, QA and support teams.
- Manage full software development lifecycle, from design to release. Your input could shape the product.
- Enhance public developer profile through helping maintain Renovate Bot – a popular open-source project and tool in use by many leading companies
- Java/C# 3+ years experience and Node.js knowledge OR Node.js 3+ years of experience and Java/C# knowledge
- Experience with container orchestration technologies
- Familiarity with distributed systems and message queuing
Nice to have:
- Experience with high volume, high availability systems
- DevOps background
- Understanding CI/CD pipelines
**Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position. **