WhiteSource, the leading provider of Open Source management solutions, is seeking a brilliant and independent java developer who can take part in the design and implementation of a fully-featured hosted service and work closely with development and technical staff.
We are looking for an excellent core Java developer with strong programming and analytical skills. This position is a great opportunity to grow together with the company. It has the potential to be a wonderful learning and growing experience.
As a Back-end Developer, you will:
- Build and maintain a high-performance & scalable platform
- Develop elegant solutions using open source tools
- Proactively look for ways to make the system better
- BA/BSc in computer science or related field-Must!
- At least 1.5- 3 years of Java programming experience- Must.
- Experience with advanced BE environment – Microservices, Spring framework, CI/CD pipelines, Dockers
- Knowledge of Docker concepts – Containers/Images – big advantage!
- Building and deploying apps on Amazon AWS.
- Experience with Databases – Both relational and NoSQL – Must
- Experience using Git / GitHub- Must.
- Previous experience with SaaS development.
- Fluent in English.
- Team player, Result driven, Can-Do attitude and a quick learner.