WhiteSource, the leading provider of Open Source management solutions, is looking for strong and passionate Team Leader who can recruit, lead, and mentor agile team of backend developers. You will work in a dynamic environment, having the chance to impact the architecture and product aspects using multiple scalable, reliable platforms with several products.
This position is a wonderful opportunity to join a fast-growing team and take part in creating an inspiring environment with an open communication culture.
- Lead a team of 6 engineers developing services for the knowledge platform of the company
- Develop, troubleshoot and maintain production level application code for new and existing services
- Manage full software development life-cycle, from design to implementation
- Identify and proactively advise on potential risks to success
- Design and implement essential algorithmic challenges
- Work closely with Architects, QA, DevOps, Product and management
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or related field.
- At least 3 years experience of leading small to medium teams with hands on responsibility.
- 5+ years of experience of building back-end systems for a web environment in Java-Must!
- 2+ years of experience with databases (preferably NoSQL DB’s such as MongoDB), analytics, BI and big data
- Extensive experience leading design and architecture related activities
- Experience with distributed systems and micro-services architecture
- Experienced with large scale environments
- Experienced with an Open-source development model
- Experienced with Cloud environments (Amazon) and CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent English – written and verbal.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills