WhiteSource, the leading provider of Open Source management solutions, is expanding their R&D branch in the Bar-Lev high tech park, Galilee.
WhiteSource is seeking a brilliant and independent java developer who can take part in the design and implementation of a fully-featured hosted service and work closely with development and technical staff.
We are looking for an excellent core Java developer with strong programming and analytic skills.
This position is a great opportunity to grow together with the company, it has the potential to be a wonderful learning and growing experience.
- Research and develop, troubleshoot and maintain production level application code for new and existing services and products
- Manage full software development lifecycle, from design to implementation
- Work closely with Architects, QA, Dev-Ops, Product, technical writers and management
- BA/BSc in computer science or related field- Must
- 3+ years of Java programming experience – Must
- Experience using Git – Must
- Team player, Get-it-done attitude and a quick learner
- Experience with GO
- Development experience in both Linux & Windows (mac advantage)
- Fluency in English
- Docker-big advantage
- Knowledge of CI/CD, K8S & Dev-Ops tools
- Knowledge of Spring, Maven, Hibernate, MongoDB, MySQL, JBoss, Tomcat, IntelliJ IDEA
- Previous experience with SaaS development (AWS/Azure)
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with open-source coding