WhiteSource, the leading provider of Open Source management solutions, is operating it’s R&D branch in the Bar-Lev Industrial park, Galilee.
WhiteSource is seeking a brilliant and independent, strong and passionate Team Leader recruit, lead, and mentor team of multi-disciplinary. You will work in a dynamic environment, having the chance to impact the architecture and product aspects using multiple scalable, reliable platforms with multiple products.
This position is a wonderful opportunity to join a fast-growing team and take part in creating an inspiring environment with an open communication culture.
- Lead a team of 3-4 engineers developing enterprise services and products
- Develop, troubleshoot and maintain production level application code for new and existing services and products
- Manage full software development life-cycle, from design to implementation
- Identify and proactively advise on potential risks to success
- Work closely with Architects, QA, Dev-Ops, Product, technical writers and management
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or related field-Must!
- At least 2 years of management experience of leading small to medium teams with hands on responsibility-Must!
- At least 3-4 years of java programming experience- Must!
- Experience using Git / GitHub- Must
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes – Advantage
- Advantage – working knowledge of Spring, Maven, MySQL, JBoss/Jetty/Tomcat, IntelliJ IDEA.
- Knowledge of CI/CD & Dev-Ops tools – Advantage
- Extensive experience leading design and architecture related activities
- Excellent English – written and verbal
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills