WhiteSource, the leading provider of Open Source management solutions, is looking for strong and passionate Team Leader recruit, lead, and mentor agile team of backend developers. You will work in a dynamic environment, having the chance to impact the architecture and product aspects using multiple scalable, reliable platforms with several products.
This position is a wonderful opportunity to join a fast-growing team and take part in creating an inspiring environment with an open communication culture.
- Lead a team of 5 engineers developing services for the knowledge platform of the company
- Develop, troubleshoot and maintain production level application code for new and existing services
- Manage full software development life-cycle, from design to implementation
- Identify and proactively advise on potential risks to success
- Design and implement essential algorithmic challenges
- Work closely with Architects, QA, DevOps, Product and management
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or related field.
- 3+ years of management experience of leading small to medium teams with hands on responsibility.
- 5+ years of experience of building back-end systems for a web environment in Java-Must!
- 2+ years of experience with databases (preferably NoSQL DB’s such as MongoDB), analytics, BI and big data
- Extensive experience leading design and architecture related activities
- Experience with distributed systems and micro-services architecture
- Experienced with large scale environments
- Experienced with an Open-source development model
- Experienced with Cloud environments (Amazon) and CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent English – written and verbal.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills