As an IT Help Desk Specialist, You Will
· Oversee all IT aspects of WhiteSource local and remote offices.
· Manage the setup of new employees, making sure that every employee is up and running
and that their IT needs are addressed.
· Establish a help desk policy and processes.
· Work closely with the Security and DevOps teams.
· Manage all IT assets, orders, stock and suppliers.
· Writing and implementing work procedures.
· Minimum 2 year of experience in support\operation teams.
· Knowledge with IT services: G-suite, Zoom, Azure Active Directory.
· Excellent communication skills; Team player.
· Self-motivated and Independent.
· Great planning and execution capabilities.
· Good learning capabilities.
· Project management experience.
· Experience in Information Security – an advantage.
· Service/Details oriented, Problem solver.
· Knowledge of basic cloud systems, networking, and AV design is highly desired.
· Coordination for external assigned vendors/partners.
· Create/update documentation & delivers supportive training to End Users.
· Ability to successfully track multiple tasks and remain positive and calm under pressure.