Full-Stack Team Leader
WhiteSource, the leading provider of Open Source management solutions, is seeking for a team lead who will lead the design and implementation of a fully-featured cloud service.
The team leader should be hands-on and technical and work closely with multi-disciplinary development teams and technical staff.
The candidate should have proven experience, expert perspective and deep understanding in full stack development practices.
- Lead an agile team and focus on supporting the business priorities
- Collaborate with the team and Product Owner to prioritize activities and projects
- Translate UI/UX requirements into high-quality designs and implementation that grows with the needs of the business
- Innovate with new UX capabilities, Front-End platforms and technologies.
- Acting as the team Scrum master
- Maintain & develop a (mainly) SaaS application that serves big number of customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of proven experience as a development team leader
- 4+ Full-stack development experience (preferably with Java)
- Knowledge and experience with React
- In-depth understanding of web software development lifecycle and agile software development
- Knowledge and experience in Backend programming (preferably Java & Spring)
- Familiar and experience with SaaS and Cloud-based services
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and influencing skills
- Team player, Get-it-done attitude and quick learner
- Excellent English